This toothbrush has a shorter handle ideal for kids and is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood, suitable for home compost.
Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory.
Made in Germany, these soft BPA-free nylon bristles are ideal for deciduous and kids' permanent teeth.
With reduced size bristles for small teeth and mouths.
• Beechwood Toothbrush
• Compostable Handle & Snap-off Head with BPA-free Nylon Bristles
• Brush at a 45-degree angle, in short, half tooth-wide strokes from the gum line down. For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
• Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside.
• Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat, and brush back and forth.
• Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can dry out.
• Replace your toothbrush around every 2 months.
• Beechwood Handle (compostable)
• Soft BPA-free Nylon Bristles (Zero To Landfill | Recyclable)
• Compostable & Recyclable packaging
• Kraft paper box
• Vegetable ink